Tuesday, September 2, 2014

V2.2 ultimate Steamworks

Steamworks ultimate v2.2
Requirements: varies with device
Overview: far the rabbit hole are you prepared to ? GOS
Ready to take the day like any other NX
be prepared , it will take over your device, and it's not for the faint of heart


This theme of the "new" theme CM11 engine
and ******* NOTICE PLEASE READ ** !!!! **
** If you have any questions please email me and I will do my best to help you .
This theme has been in production since the original Droid someday, with the age of punk / tan tan ( on the Elite ROM project) , becoming Steamworks ( ICSourcery and JBSourcery ROM ) and finally expire in ultimate Steamworks for everyone on any ROM using the new CM theme engine.
I hope you enjoy this theme and the day I take with us on this.
How to Apply:
1.Go to your device settings / Themes / Theme options / Then use the Steamworks options ultimate everything you want to apply and click Apply
2 . After restarting the application data it's--
3 . Enjoy !
Important !!! Updates to uninstall and then reinstall jump all assets reset.
Up to 35 applications are fully themed , and I plan to add more each week / month.
## ## Nautica Special
If you want more goodies and help support another developer that he and his team are just a kick ass :

most updated applications in the BETA section of the update
blackened proud applications look quite so they flow well with my work.
DJDarkKnight is a good friend and developer jump be sure to check his work

I work on how to set up for accommodation peaked Even more goodies.
Currently I have the twitter / tumblr / dropbox APKs tweaked to go with the theme (mainly store with some changes to accommodate my crazy ideas) , and flashable zips hangouts and google Calendar. Bits of goodness in the flesh fully design .
Until I resolved that's-- me please email me and I will send you links Fortunately These coins you want to add.
Although there is plethora stop people I must thank for their help / advice / guidance / tips / etc
I would be unlikely to spend all day doing that's-- , hehe. Jumps suffice to say I 'll do the easiest and best way .
My friends and colleagues THANK !!!!
New Updated 08/ 14/14 , now at 2.2 ! Added
G 4.5 blades and settings
Added Root Explorer / Explorer
AOSP keyboard problems fixed (twice)
fixed throbbing white box in Gmail
Added Around 100 or more icons, mainly cleaning old ferrets
more Info . Google Play

unlimitedapk

This article is written by unlimitedapk. Please leave comment if the link is broken. Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Copyright @ 2013 Unlimited Apk Download.